Strange Error

lupick at tiscali.it lupick at tiscali.it
Fri May 23 18:16:53 EST 2003

I use a Linux RH to mount our windoze W2K share and backup the data.

mount -t smb -o  username=administrator,workgroup=sitd8,password=XXXXXXX
//server/e$ /mnt/XXX

rsync -av --stats /mnt/XXX /home1/XXXX

This is my rsync version
rsync  version 2.5.5  protocol version 26

I can see in the log file a lot of the following error

send_files failed to /mnt/XXX/e/dati/sys/DATI/USR/XXX.zip No such file or
directory
rsync error: partial transfer (code 23) at main.c(578)

I can open correctly yje file on the server!!!!

the backup is made at 4:00 AM so noone is at the office in that time!

Have you any idea??

Regards

Luca

Luca Brighetti

Tiscali ADSL  a 1 euro al giorno, traffico incluso!e in piu' telefoni
gratis. Abbonati entro il 31 maggio, l'attivazione e' gratuita.
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml