rsync Digest, Vol 5, Issue 19

April Carvalho acarvalh at brave.cs.uml.edu
Thu May 22 01:54:26 EST 2003

> Message: 10
> Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:02:35 -0700
> From: jw schultz <jw at pegasys.ws>
> Subject: Re: Problem with (corrupt?) file (fwd)
> To: rsync at lists.samba.org
>
> Is it the same files each time?
> What versions of rsync?
> Is this over NFS?

  Sorry.  That would help.  :-)  Here's the missing information:

  -Sending server & receiving server is running Debian 3.0 Woody
   (No windows involved)
  -Both servers are running rsync 2.5.6
  -sync is happening over internal network.
  -All the files in question are the same one: analog.conf.  It
   is a configuration file for a bot that checks our sites.  There's
   about 75 copies of the same name, but only 12 errors are showing.
   I'm assuming everytime I'm getting this error that it is a different
   file and not trying the same file over again.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the post.  :-)

April