New Mirror?

Stephan Jau stephan.jau at apandrews.com
Mon May 12 20:34:56 EST 2003

To whom it may concern,

first of all I want to excuse myself for writing to the whole list but I
can't find out whom I should get directly in contact with.

We are a small company using quite a lot of Open Source software and have
now setup a server to mirror all those programs (and more). Currently you
can access it by http://www.binarycode.org .
For mirroring the software we normally use wget and also rsync and hence we
would like to provide an addition http mirror for it.
I know that there are rsync server (rsync://rsync.samba.org/rsyncftp/) but
they don't allow anonymous access and besides we'd rather like to mirror
the whole homepage than just the program files themselves.

If anyone of you can provide me with further information on how to mirror
either one please let me know.

Thank you,

Stephan Jau