Hello..

이진남 jnlee at mantech.co.kr
Tue May 6 05:31:24 EST 2003

Dear All,
This is JIN with working for Mantech Co.in South Korea.
I have tried to intall rsync 2.5.6 verion on Redhat Advance Server kernel 2.4.9-e.3.
When I compiled the rsync for the "make" and "make install", ths process of compiling has some unknown messages then
the method to use the sync with "rsync -aux with 873 port" did not work but the other method  with "rsync with ssh " works.

Q> does rsync work on Redhat Advanced Server with Kernel 2.4.9-e.3?

If It works well, How do I do to use it? (please show me the example..to compile or to set the environment for the rsync)

please help me..

Thanks in advance,

from JIN
Jin Nam LEE