patch draft for extended attributes on linux

Hardy Merrill hmerrill at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 23:02:12 EST 2003

Martin Pool [mbp at samba.org] wrote:

> > > Yes, if I can get this working I think the best place for it to end up
> > > is as an unofficial patch.
> >
> > Are these patches archived somewhere on the rsync website?
>
> They should be in the list archives.

I'm not trying to beat this to death - I just want to
make sure I understand.  So, patches are not kept
in some separate "patches" folder somehwere on the rsync
website, right?  They can only be found either in, or
attached to, the email messages they were sent to the rsync
mailing list with - correct?

> It would be nice to set up a little patch grabber.

That would be great.

> Please don't use that patch for anything other than decoration, it
> probably has bugs still.

ok.

Thanks.
--