Mobilis in mobile - new feature! 0158748633-SSN

a_ga_l at fromru.com a_ga_l at fromru.com
Wed Jun 25 17:35:58 EST 2003

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to inform you, that our Gallery was updated.
We opened a new section, were You can post some wonderfull virtual poscards
to Your friends.
     http://www.gallery-a.ru/ecards/compose.php
Also You can choose Wallpaper for the screen of your computer.
      http://www.gallery-a.ru/luxury.php
Our Gallery was enlarged with new artists. There you can find paintings
from Vasilisa Zaitzeva, Natlia Peshekhonova.
Welcome to our website!
Gallery curator.

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field
or simple click this link: