REPLY REQUIRED: Confirm subscription to group Knowledge Vision

Team domeus team at domeus.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 20:28:41 EST 2003

Hello rsync at lists.samba.org,

thanks for your interest in the group Knowledge Vision (knowledgevision at domeus.co.uk).

If you would like to accept this invitation, please return this eMail by clicking on reply or subscribe via the Web.

http://uk.domeus.com/public/subscribe.jsp?tsp=1055759321051&gid=337470&uid=22053930&sig=BOPFLAMLFHBDOLJP&action=subscribeToSingleGroup

If you are not interested in joining, please ignore this eMail and you will receive no further eMails from us.

The group owner sends the following welcome message:
-----------------------------
Welcome to Knowledge Vision! Our systems and programs can help you to successfully optimize your professional potential in a changing world. To be able to progress efficiently in any area today, we promote new smart working and learning systems through new techniques, tools and methodologies (TTMs) in key Smart Learning Areas: Knowledge Management, Change Management, Quantitative Learning, Qualitative Learning, Skill Management and Business Intelligence. For more information visit our web www.amjsmartlearning.com info at amjsmartlearning.com

If you would like to use the full range of features, just log in at http://uk.domeus.com using the following log-in information:

username: rsync at lists.samba.org
password: bemiceh4

If your eMail address has been added to this list without your consent and you do not wish to receive eMails from Domeus,
please forward this message to: set_account_inactive at domeus.co.uk.

Please note that this will disable your eMail address throughout the Domeus system.

Best regards,
Your Domeus Team