questions about librsync

Donovan Baarda abo at minkirri.apana.org.au
Thu Jun 12 10:50:36 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 04:12, Jeff Frost wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for questions regarding
> librsync, but couldn't find any others.
>
> I'm trying to get librsync working properly on Solaris 2.7 and 2.8 Sparc
> servers.  The problem is that while librsync appears to compile cleanly, "make
> check" fails the sources.test.  Does anyone have any insight as to why this
> might be?  Might I need a specific version of some other library?
>
> Any help will be much appreciated.

For starters, the best place to discuss librsync is on the
librsync-devel or librsync-users list on SourceForge;

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=56125

Next, make sure you are using the CVS version of librsync from  the
librsync project on SourceForge.

If you are still having problems, I'd be interested to know... we are
trying to get librsync ready for a 0.9.6 release.

--
Donovan Baarda <abo at minkirri.apana.org.au>
http://minkirri.apana.org.au/~abo/