rsync and cygwin

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Sun Jun 8 08:36:15 EST 2003

Hmm....This backup server is handling backup jobs from about a dozen other
machines -- all but three are Linux. The other three are Windows 2000
servers running Cygwin.  Two of those are not working (giving the error).
The backup machine has other duties, too, and has not had any issues. The
uptime is great, and the performance has been fine.

One other thing that might be important:  This error happens *JUST* after
building the file list. It is like the transfer doesn't work at all. It
errors immediately as the transfer starts.

Trey Nolen