LET US WORKTOGETHER

Cliff Mon. cnocm at caramail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:55:59 EST 2003

Dear Friend,

I am a Director with the Department of Power and Steel and I represent a group that is interested in engaging your service as Manager for  nvestment purpose, of a large volume of fund.

 If this proposal is acceptable to you, please get back to me, so that we can work out a remuneration for your participation in the transaction, and also let you know how  we hope to acheive this objective.

Send your fax and telephone number to enable me reach you immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Cliff Mon.

NB: Contact by email on : clm at hknetmail.com