[rsync] Re: rsync and cygwin

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Wed Jun 4 23:33:32 EST 2003

I, too, tried it after it was mentioned and it worked for me as well. I
think this is going to be my solution. I haven't got everything working yet,
but will try to finish it up later today.  I was able to successfully build
a good file list from a regular CMD prompt, so I called it a night. :-)   I
thank everyone for their help!

Trey Nolen