Netware 6.x usage?

JamesStedl at wiep.uscourts.gov JamesStedl at wiep.uscourts.gov
Fri Jul 4 02:05:22 EST 2003

I would like to know if rsync for Netware can do what I need? I am
guessing it can but were are some instructions for setting it up on
Netware?

What is needed : I want users logged in to the Main server to be able
create a file at the Main office on their server. Then minutes later
someone in the remote office who logs into the remote server to open that
(same/mirror of) file from their server. Right now the remote office users
log into the main server and use files off of it. Most of the time the
speed is fine, but since we share the WAN it can get slow.

James...