Incremental transfers: how to tell?

James Kilton kilton9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 09:12:33 EST 2003

Thanks for the help guys.  Turns out that I was using
two different versions: 2.55 (RedHat) and 2.54
(OpenBSD).  I hadn't noticed that the OpenBSD package
was 1 version off.  I installed 2.55 on another Linux
machine and the files now sync fine incrementally.

Add this one to the "duh" category.  ;-)