rsync-synchronize-tutorial - feedback needed [German]

Gregor Waluga gregor.waluga at web.de
Sun Jan 19 11:02:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I wrote a simple tutorial on how to synchronize your notebook with the
desktop-PC over LAN. I described how to install und use rsync. After that I
mention two scripts which I have written for comfortable synchronisation.
This text is directed to newbies who want to take their work with them. I hope
that everything is clearly described.

It would be nice if you can take a look at this, because I do not know if
everything is OK, concerning the rsync-description.
Please drop me a note if there's something wrong. Give me your feedback!
Please note that this text is in German.
You can find it here:
http://linux.computerbraxas.de/downloads/anzeige.php4?aktion=download&id=11

Only if this tutorial is OK, I will release it...

Thanks for your support!

--
Regards,
Gregor