Long-pending patch for Stratus VOS build

Dave Dykstra dwd at drdykstra.us
Thu Jan 16 20:10:02 EST 2003

I think the below patch is the cause of the failure of the Irix 6.5 type
on build.samba.org, because it is complaining about line 73 of the
Makefile which at least on my Linux machine is
    rsync$(EXEEXT): $(OBJS)

It might be easiest for somebody who has an Irix machine that they can
use to debug this further.

- Dave