Newbie question - does it work with Sun Cobalt RaQ550?

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Thu Jan 16 02:17:01 EST 2003

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 10:54:04AM +0900, Majorosi.net - Stéphane wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if RSYNC work on a Sun Cobalt RaQ550. Does someone trid it? If yes, please let me know if I can take contact with you.
>
> Stephane

Since no one else has responded i will.

I don't have a RaQ myself.  A quick look at www.sun.com tells
me that that it is a linux box running a 2.4 kernel on a
PIII cpu and has a ssh and telnet daemons.  There is no
reason that this box couldn't support rsync.  I'd suggest
getting a shell prompt and looking around.  Rsync might
already be installed.  If it isn't you should be able to
build an executable either on the machine or on another with
similar libs and install it yourself.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt