specifying a list of files to transfer

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Wed Jan 15 04:34:01 EST 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:15:42PM -0600, Lee Eakin wrote:
> [...]

If you look at Wayne's description of the patch the remote
command does have a --files-from=- on it's command-line.
However it would be a shame to disable that performance
enhancing facility if we just need sanitize the contents of
the file-from list and require that it only specify paths
relative to the source and dest trees.

I suppose we could allow an option that would permit
unsanitized paths.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt