Long-pending patch for Stratus VOS build

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Fri Jan 10 18:25:01 EST 2003

The following patch still applies cleanly to the current cvs copy of rsync.
I apply it each night after I grab rsync from the build farm. Without it, I
don't get far at all.  The purpose of the patch is to add executable
extension handling, which we need, and to clean up a few POSIX things and
supply defaults for a few #defines we don't have. (See the original letter
for full details).

Does anyone object to having these changes applied now, during the
pre-release phase?

http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/rsync/2002-November/008937.html

Thanks
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Technologies.
Voice: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; Video on request.