working on a 2.5.6pre1 release

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Fri Jan 10 18:09:00 EST 2003

Dave Dykstra [mailto:dwd at drdykstra.us] wrote:
> 3. The Stratus VOS port is failing all 3 daemon tests in code
>    that is used just for testing, saying it can't create the test
>    socket.  I don't know if there's a corresponding problem in the
>    corresponding non-test code.

The socketpair_tcp calls fail because we do not implement non-blocking
connects. This is a known bug in VOS (stcp-1178) for which no fix is
currently available.  And there is no way to work around this in the
socket.c code.

I have updated the comment that appears in the output log to explain this.

Thanks
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Technologies.
Day: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610