IPv6 hosts allow|deny

Dave Dykstra dwd at drdykstra.us
Thu Jan 9 21:25:00 EST 2003

I went ahead and submitted Hideaki's patch pretty much as is.  I took off
the ifdef around the memset at the beginning of client_sockaddr() because
I figured it wouldn't hurt to do anywhere.  Besides, it was checking
for a specific operating system (__linux__) which we like to avoid and
because there was a typo in the check for HAVE_SOCKADDR_IN6_SCOPE_ID
(it was HAVE_SOCKADDR_IN6_SOCPE_ID).  I noticed that there was code in
access.c that was accessing the same sockaddr_in6 sin6_scope_id field that
was protected by ifdef in clientname.c so I put the same ifdef around
the code in access.c.  I also updated the rsyncd.conf.yo documentation
to allow for IP address of the IPv6 form.

I have not tested this, I hope it works.

- Dave