Newbie Question

Tom Freeman tom.freeman at eduserv.org.uk
Fri Feb 28 05:35:31 EST 2003

Hi,
I finally got rsync to work, it seems it didn't like being located in
/usr/local/bin/rsync, so I created a symbolic link from there to
/usr/bin/rsync and all worked fine!

My next problem is that it is prompting me to enter a password each time I
run it. I really want rsync to run automatically via a cronjob. Is there a
way to send the password to rsync so I don't have to enter it manually every
time?????

Many thanks,
Tom
--