MacOS X Rsync Server

lists lists at southernohio.net
Thu Feb 20 00:11:16 EST 2003

This version I'm using is actually built from fink.  Here's the man
page:

SYNOPSIS
      #include <sys/param.h>
      #include <unistd.h>

      int
      setgroups(int ngroups, const gid_t *gidset);

DESCRIPTION
      Setgroups() sets the group access list of the current user process
      according to the array gidset.  The parameter ngroups indicates
the num-
      ber of entries in the array and must be no more than {NGROUPS_MAX}.

      Only the super-user may set new groups.

RETURN VALUES
      A 0 value is returned on success, -1 on error, with an error code
stored
      in errno.

ERRORS
      The setgroups() call will fail if:

      [EINVAL]           The value of ngroups is greater than
{NGROUPS_MAX}.

      [EPERM]            The caller is not the super-user.

      [EFAULT]           The address specified for gidset is outside the
pro-
                         cess address space.