MacOS X Rsync Server

lists lists at southernohio.net
Wed Feb 19 22:50:59 EST 2003

The first two lines are the daemon stopping/starting:
Feb 19 06:48:11 x rsyncd[25661]: rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or
SIGINT (code 20) at rsync.c(280)
Feb 19 06:48:18 x rsyncd[29518]: rsyncd version 2.5.5 starting,
listening on port 873
Feb 19 11:48:26 x rsyncd[29520]: setgroups failed: Invalid argument