/me dead for a short while [Was: rsync in cygwin as service]

Lapo Luchini lapo at lapo.it
Wed Feb 12 02:42:56 EST 2003

Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I want to start rsync on w2k as service.
>
> If I try to start rsync from command line it simply do nothig:
>
> $ rsync --daemon

Sorry to you and other people that waits for me to test/debug
cygwin-specific problems in latest rsync, but my windows machine is
actually dead (it's the same CyberOne as seen 'long time offline' from
http://build.samba.org/).
I guess I must change CPU and/or MB so it will take a while.

Sorry.

In Italy we say something that sounds like "it always rains where it's
already wet" =(

Lapo