Newbye question

Samuele Brignoli samuele.brignoli at darpha.com
Thu Feb 6 23:52:52 EST 2003

Hi all,

I've purchase a brand new webserver at rackshack.net, discovering that they
don't provide any tool for backing up my server. I' ve purchased a secondary
hard drive, and now I would do some scripts with rsync to maintain at least
a backed-up
copy of my major data files, configuration, etc. I've read the man page,
that's quite clear to me. I would know if you have any suggestions to
follow, or maybe some pre-tuned scripts to backup. My machine is a Redhat
7.3 HP Server. I've got mail ( sendmail ) web sites, Coldfusion appserver,
Postgresql, analog web analyzer, Zope.

Can you send my in some right direction ? Thanks in advance.

	Bye, Sam.