rsync "hang"

Brian Cuttler brian at wadsworth.org
Sat Dec 20 07:06:20 EST 2003

J.W.

The memory error was a correctable logged at 15:30 PM, with the
apparent time on the rsync issue being 23:00.

It would be nice to see everything tie together but I don't see
it this time (I've have pushed the same conclusion if I where you.
And, yes, I understand the humor - subtext is sooo difficult in email).

Thank you for the compliment on the bug-report.

We will look to install the newer version of rsync, its just the
"right thing to do". 2.5.7 has been around a while and is stable
or do you think we should wait for 2.6.0 ?

Any interest in the core file ?

					thanks and happy holidays,

						Brian

---