Prepping for a new release (2.5.8? 2.6.0?)

cbarratt at users.sourceforge.net cbarratt at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 17 00:12:09 EST 2003

jw schultz writes:

> I wish we had a better handle on the cygwin hang and
> craigb-perf but i don't want to slow things down.
> CVS is solid on *x now.

As noted in the follow-up emails, it would be great if craigb-perf
goes into CVS just after the next release.  That will give it
plenty of testing time prior to the subsequent release.  I've
received a number of emails along the lines of the one below.

Also, does craigb-perf still apply cleanly to CVS?  I'm just
on dialup right now (ugh) so it's not a quick check for me.
It would be good if craigb-perf can at least be applied
cleanly to a 2.5.8/2.6.0 release.

I'm also hoping that the next cygwin release(s) solves the hang
problems, but I haven't done testing yet.

Craig