cwRsync 2.5.7

Tevfik Karagülle tevfik at itefix.no
Sun Dec 14 22:36:49 EST 2003

Hello,

I tried two snapshots from http://cygwin.com/snapshots : 20031214 and
20031206. The first one (14.dec) hangs all the time. The second one (06.dec)
doesn't hang at all according to my tests!!

 I released an updated cwRsync package(1.0.3a) with the latter snapshot. It
can be downloaded from
http://itefix.no/cwrsync/cwRsync_1.0.3a_Installer.zip.  It is definitely
worth to test !!

Rgrds Tev