rsync for nt - new drive letter

Patricia Palumbo ppalumbo at dubois-king.com
Thu Dec 4 07:24:44 EST 2003

Hello!

I have been running rsync on some machines and rsync for NT on
others. Recently, I discovered that on one of the NT machines we are
getting this error:

@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (33 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
io.c(165)

The module pathway has been moved to a new drive letter on the NT box
due to a new hard drive having been installed.
Two modules are on d: and still work fine.
One of the modules is now on f: and that is the one that is
generating the above errors.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Or anyone have any
suggestions. I am hoping so...

Thanks,

Patricia

--