feature request.

Phil Carinhas pac at fortuitous.com
Thu Aug 28 04:29:29 EST 2003

   I want to be able to push incremental backups to a server. This is
   needed to get through multiple firewalls from the inside of private
   net.

    I have an easy way to pull incremental backups via rsync because
 I can use the 'cp -la' command locally. I don't have any obvious way
 (besides doing a command via ssh) on the remote side..

  If rsync had the ability to hard link copy (on local systems), it
 would make it ideal for incremental network backups on the push side.

  Thanks,

-Phil Carinhas

  ps. I'm not subscribed.
--