Someone just searched for word-of-mouth information about: rsync@lists.samba.org

SearchAwareness at WordOfMouthConnection.Com SearchAwareness at WordOfMouthConnection.Com
Tue Aug 26 08:46:08 EST 2003

Word-of-Mouth.Org Search Awareness System

				**This email is an automated message, but it is not spam.**

				An acquaintance of your's recently conducted a search on your email address in our online community, Word-of-Mouth.Org. It could be a friend, a family member, co-worker, business associate, or someone else who's interested in learning more about you.

				Why are we sending you this email?

				When people find out others are talking about them -- whether it is good or bad -- they want to know. At Word-of-Mouth.Org, we feel responsible to alert people so they have an opportunity to find out what is being said. Click here to see what connections have been made:

				To view all "Word-of-Mouth Connections" in our system regarding this email address click here:

				https://word-of-mouth.org/search/search.php?nav=search&action=5&form_r[mail]=rsync@lists.samba.org

				How did we find you?

				When your acquaintance submitted a Word-of-Mouth.Org Connection, they provided us with your email address.

				To view all "Word-of-Mouth Connections" in our system regarding this email address click here

				How did we find you?

				What can you do?

				First, we'd like to invite you to visit our website at www.Word-of-Mouth.Org and learn about our service.  Registration is free. Not only can you find out if any Word-of-Mouth.Org Connections have been submitted about you, but you can connect to others as well to research word-of-mouth information about your friends, co-workers, family, etc.

				We are solely interested in fostering a community of willing people to promote information exchange. If you decide you're not interested, you can choose to block future emails from us. Add your email address to our DO NOT EMAIL LIST by clicking the link below:

				TO ADD THIS EMAIL ADDRESS TO OUR DO NOT EMAIL LIST CLICK HERE:

				https://word-of-mouth.org/user/mail.php?nav=home&form_r[new_mail]=rsync@lists.samba.org&error=true

				*Important - "Word-of-Mouth Connections" are only for the purpose of identifying the connection subject.  What you see is what you get, in terms of search results.  Word-of-Mouth.Org is an online community that helps connect people so that they can talk at greater length and in greater detail. None of the information that is exchanged resides within the website itself.

				If you have any questions or comments please email us at:

				https://word-of-mouth.org/contact.php?nav=contact

				Sincerely,
				Word-of-Mouth.Org