problems in updating cvsroot under cygwin

Lorenzo Bettini bettini at dsi.unifi.it
Sun Aug 24 08:46:11 EST 2003

Hi

I've always updated and committed my cvsroot directory using rsync also
under windows with rsync distributed with cygwin.  After installed the
new release of cywing with rsync 2.5.6 protocol version 26, updating my
cvsroot does not work anymore (under windows): it locks with

receiving file list ...

I use this command to update:

rsync -e ssh -avzu --delete -c -C --include=CVS
--exclude-from=exclude-files <myuser>@<myremotehost>:<dir>/cvsroot .

is it a known bug of the new release?

thanks in advance
	Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD in Computer Science                            |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Tel +39 055 4796741, Fax +39 055 4796730           |
|  Florence - Italy         (GNU/Linux User # 158233) |
|  Home Page        : http://www.lorenzobettini.it    |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://www.lorenzobettini.it/purple    Cover Band  |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite           |