Question on --include-from option.

Loris Serena lserena at paddypower.com
Wed Aug 13 23:10:03 EST 2003

Hi Max,

I've even installed version 2.5.6 + your suggestions, but still no luck...

ppukweb2% more rsy*
+ testrsync1/
+ testrsync2/
+ testrsync3/
- /*
ppukweb2% rsync -azv -e ssh --stats --include-from=/tmp/rsync-include-file
ppukweb8:/tmp/loris/
receiving file list ... done
drwxr-xr-x        512 2003/08/13 12:15:01 .
drwxr-xr-x        512 2003/08/13 12:15:01 testrsync1

Number of files: 2
Number of files transferred: 0
Total file size: 0 bytes
Total transferred file size: 0 bytes
Literal data: 0 bytes
Matched data: 0 bytes
File list size: 73
Total bytes written: 73
Total bytes read: 89

wrote 73 bytes  read 89 bytes  108.00 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 0.00
ppukweb2%