rsync on Windows 2000? ----- Sorry, me again!

Stephan Jau stephan.jau at apandrews.com
Sun Aug 10 18:03:16 EST 2003

Hello,

I just posted this a few days back and my email got totally messed up so I
don't know for sure if there was any reply yet to this. If there was I
would be glad if someone just could forward that to me.
Thank you in advance,

Stephan

Hello,

I downloaded that win version of rsync and I have a small question:

How can I do one of the following:

1.) Add multiple syncronisation directories for one module
2.) Synchronize all modules
3.) Create 1 module that contains multiple other modules

The reason is I would like to use rsync as backup system for my computer
and all the custom data is in different locations on the c: drive. E.g.
there is data on the desktop, there is custom data in
c:\Programs\Application Name, then I have mysql run on c:\mysql and I would
like to update this all with one command...

For this I need one of the three approaches that I mentioned before. I'm
sure RSync can do that but I just don't know how.

Thank you in advance,

Stephan