[librsync-devel] Re: state of the rsync nation? (revisited 6/2003 from 11/2000)

Martin Langhoff ml at nzl.com.ar
Mon Aug 4 11:05:31 EST 2003

Donovan Baarda wrote:

> For the record, librsync version 0.9.6 is _almost_ ready in CVS. A bug
>
>has been detected but not isolated yet for large files (2G+). If it's
>not squashed soon I'm tempted to release anyway with a KNOWN_BUGS that
>reports this.

Donovan,

I am just looking around for hints on compiling librsync under cygwin
(gcc), and happened to find this post of your promising 0.9.6, which
runs under cygwin...
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=b7jecs%242sdr%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dcygwin%2Blibrsync%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwg>

Are the sources at least tagged, so I can get the mfrom CVS? What tags?

thanks!

martin