Include-from ?

Max Kipness mkipness at geniant.com
Sun Aug 3 23:14:39 EST 2003

Thanks for the info. I actually did not specify my configuration right
so that it is where I was going wrong. However, I'm still not able to
only rsync /Test2.

My root directory is:

/Rootdir

And then subdirectories of /Rootdir are:

/Test1
/Test2
/Test3

To get only /Test2, I tried the following in the include-only file:

+ Rootdir/Test2/
- /*

This syncs nothing and gives me: excluding directory Rootdir because of
pattern /*.

Thanks,
Max