rsync on Windows 2000?

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Aug 2 14:07:21 EST 2003

What is the status of rsync on Windows 2000?

I was looking to install it on my test system, and the download
directory has a readme file that says I need the cygnus gnu-win32 library.

The link refers me to the index page for cygnus, with no way to get to a
download area.  A google search shows many mirrors of the download
directory.  All I have checked are completely blank.

I will confess that I have only been lightly browsing the mailing list
traffic, so I may have missed something.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only