unexpected tag 25 on OSX

Michael Fairchild fairchild at corona.physics.ucla.edu
Wed Apr 30 05:10:37 EST 2003

Sorry for the identical post, I got confused and thought the first one didn't go through.
Anyways, I'm sitll working on it.  I have tried the #undef HAVE_SET_GROUPS hack, and now make check passes, but i still get
the ame error:
expand file_list to 512000 bytes, did move
expand file_list to 512000 bytes, did not move
unexpected tag 25
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(315)

I was thinking my problem might be similar to Steve Dekorte's.  If your still out there, was there something else you had
to do in addition to the HAVE_SET_GROUPS hack?
Thanks,
Michael Fairchild