rsync with redhat-8.0

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Fri Apr 18 09:32:23 EST 2003

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 01:25:08AM -0100, Jean Christophe wrote:
> When I try, iget that:
>
> >[root at pc02 root]# rsh 192.168.1.2 ls
> >pc01.gandalf: Connection refused
>

> pc01 have rsh installed, but I can't activate the service from the menu
> and I don't know how to do !

Then read the HOWTOs, buy a book, find a wiki, call someone
you know, post on a newbie list, contact RH support because
their documenation is inadequate for you (and perhaps
others) or pay a consultant.  This is not the right venue
for "how do i set up and use my network services".

When your question is a well informed one about rsync you
are welcome here but this is not a list for newbies.  It is
expected you will know how to undersand manpages and have
read the FAQs before posting here.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt