rsync-2.5.5 hangs in client-server mode

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Wed Sep 18 16:53:00 EST 2002

Well, Robert, at least you're to a consistent state from which maybe the
more capable people on this list may be able to help you.  I'm ccing the
list, as I don't see anything I can help with.  You might try it again
with -vvv on the client side, to generate more detail.   As it looks like
it's dying in connection setup, the output shouldn't be cluttered with a
mass of transfer detail.

Tim Conway
conwayDOTtimATphilipsDOTcomREVERSETHENAMEORDER
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Robert Brooks <rbrooks at hod.aarg.net>
09/18/2002 10:07 AM