Paul Hass: re 2.5.5 fork

Trevor Marshall tm at well.com
Mon Sep 9 04:05:02 EST 2002

Paul,
Was running 2.5.4, Compiled and upgraded to 2.5.5

No crash this time, but it again failed on a (possibly open) logfile. There
might be a hint there...
Ran it again - no crash, same error...
Verbose output was:

Trevors:~ # ./make_snapshot.sh
umount: /dev/hdc1: not mounted
building file list ... done
./
etc/
etc/mtab
etc/ntp.drift
var/log/
var/log/httpd/
var/log/httpd/access.combined.log
rsync: error writing 4 unbuffered bytes - exiting: Broken pipe
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(463)
Trevors:~ #