Sorry to waste your time - I will stop using rsync

Trevor Marshall tm at well.com
Mon Sep 9 01:31:00 EST 2002

Jw,
Respectfully,
My experience is to shy away from any piece of software which the
developers feel is inviolate

Although often the hardware and kernel certainly could be at fault it is
wrong to assume they are, and such a response usually indicates that I am
wasting my time reporting this problem.

Sincerely,
Trevor
http://TrevorMarshall.com