=?GB2312?B?08W73c34wue9qNW+o6E=?=

zdrwz at ynmail.com zdrwz at ynmail.com
Sun Sep 1 05:01:02 EST 2002

This mail is a business letter. If you are uninterested in this , please delete it  immediately;If you do not hope to receive this mail again , please go to http://filter.21gold.com ,fill in your mail address ,and  we  will filter it out of our mail list.
  Thank you!

½ðÊÀ¼ÍÍøÂçȫеÄÍøÂ罨վ·½°¸£º

         ×ÔÓɸü¶à,Äú¿ÉÒÔÍêÈ«¶¨ÖÆ×Ô¼ºµÄÖ÷»ú
         Ëٶȸü¿ì,¸üÎȶ¨,Ñϸñ¿ØÖÆÖ÷»úÊýÁ¿
         ¸üÓÅ»Ý,ÏÖÔÚÉêÇë¾ùÔùË͹ú¼ÊÓòÃû¡¢VIPÆóÒµÓÊÏä
         ÎÞ·çÏÕ,¿ªÍ¨ÊÔÓÃ7Ìì,ÂúÒâÔÙ¸¶¿î

     ¶ÀÓеÄÓû§¹ÜÀíϵͳ¿ÉÒÔʵÏÖ£º
       ÔÚÏßÐÞ¸ÄFTPÃÜÂë¡¢ÔÚÏßWEBÍøÕ¾¹ÜÀí¡¢
       ÔÚÏßÓòÃûDNS¹ÜÀí¡¢ÔÚÏß¿ªÍ¨ÆóÒµÓÊÏäµÈ