Rsync help

Walgamotte, David david.walgamotte at wild.net
Tue Oct 29 20:56:00 EST 2002

SUN box, 2gig ram, hard drive space to spare. Rsync 2.5.5, solaris 5.7
version 7.
Half moon, I think it only seems to work on full moon nights.

Here's the command I run as well  .....
/usr/local/bin/rsync --delete --partial -P -p -z -e /usr/local/bin/ssh /dir1
systemname:/storage

Kindest Regards,
Dave