configuration question.

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Tue Oct 29 20:41:00 EST 2002

Your users have rsh access to the machine, and are getting wherever they
want, using the server:/path syntax.
if they were using the server::module syntax, they would be restricted to
only what's provided by the modules.  If you don't want them getting
everything all over the system, you will need to prevent shell access.

Tim Conway
conway.tim at sphlihp.com reorder name and reverse domain
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Armin Safarians" <armin.safarians at safeway.com>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
10/29/2002 01:11 PM