Win32 Version?

Nitin Agarwal nitin.agarwal at timesgroup.com
Mon Oct 28 10:59:01 EST 2002

I dont think so.. because problem is not coming in service. In the service
manager control box, rsync service is running, but problem comes only once i
log off from the server. And as i mentioned in previous mails, the rsync.exe
process is also terminated after i log off. This may be something to do with
version... (i m using 2.1.1 and Bart told me that he is having no problems
with version 2.5.5)

Further i studied the problem, and concluded that this kind of problem always
comes when the application is not using any Console event handler (via
SetConsoleCtrlHandler) to ignore CTRL_LOGOFF_EVENT event.

This problem could have been addressed in further releases.

Thanks and Regards
Nitin Agarwal