Nitin Agarwal nitin.agarwal at timesgroup.com
Mon Oct 28 08:39:00 EST 2002

Thanks for all the suggestions u gave...
After reading your mail and the site address that u had given, i feel
that there is NO WAY for installing Rsync as Service (as per the
standards given by MS) as of now.

I strongly support your proposal for rewriting Rsync for Windows
Platforms (not necessarily for 98 or similar versions but for NT based
platforms) in order to run the same as service.... or to have some
module which can assist the same.

Please let me know if i can be a contributor for the same (having in
depth knowledge of Networking protocols and standards).

Thanks
Nitin Agarwal