Win32 Version?

Nitin Agarwal nitin.agarwal at timesgroup.com
Mon Oct 28 07:45:00 EST 2002

Hi!!!!
I have used the rsync.exe (precompiled binary) from the net.
I installed rsync as service in Windows NT server using SRVANY and INSTSRV.

Further whenever i logoff and logon again, and go to services windows, I still
see RSYNC service as running. (whereas as soon as i logoff, the rsync daemon on
this server stops working.)

I checked the application (rsync.exe) using TASK Manager... it was running prior
to logging off, but is not running after I logoff and logon again.

I have analysed it like: whenever I log off, all the applications are also
closed, hence closing rsync.exe as well., and if I can prevent this application
to be closed when I log off, I am done.

Please Suggest....!!!!!
Thanks
Nitin Agarwal