Here it is

Tom at samba.org Tom at samba.org
Thu Oct 24 22:13:00 EST 2002

New Paypal 1x1 Fills Up Fast $20K in 2 weeks

God said it: "Give and ye shall receive."

That's the most rewarding part of life. Helping others.

Follow the directions below:

Just donate ten dollars ($10.00) to one (1) person. That's all. After
the first time, you'll see how easy it is and it does work!

Log into your PayPal account, and send the first (1st) person's e-mail
on the list a $10.00 donation. PayPal will ask you to select type, select:
service, and put "$10.00 donation" for the subject.

If you need a PayPal account, go to:

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=F76GMQ5NHTVZC

Remember, only the first person on the list gets your $10.00
donation. Then remove that person's name and e-mail from the
list, and move the other name and e-mail to Position One. Add your name
and e-mail to Position Two. After you have retyped the names in the new
order, send to as many people as possible immediately!

That's all there is to it. When your name reaches the first
position in about 2 days (or less), it will be your turn to
receive donations! They will be sent to you by approximately two
thousand (2,000) people like yourself who are willing to invest $10.00 to
receive $20,000.

So when you find yourself short on cash, just take out your $20,000
donation program and send it to (50) prospects. Imagine if you sent it
to 100 or even more!!!

Position1: ccbw69 at yahoo.com
Position2: tackjomy at msn.com

 Integrity and honesty make this plan work. At this time
participants have been receiving an 80% return! The majority have
received about $18,000 to $22,000 so far. This is not a chain letter. You can
refer to title 18, Section 1302 of the Postal and Lottery Code.

God Bless.

I have tried close to a 75 "internet money makers" and this is by far the best and simplest!

This is a one time mailing.  If you have received this email more than once, I appologize.  Your name was on more than one list.  This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. Your address was collected as a result of posting to a link, a classified ad to my FFA Page, you have sent me an E-mail recently, or you are on a list that I have purchased.