Rsync and "ignore nonreadable" and timeout

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Mon Oct 21 17:52:34 EST 2002

All parameters are in parameter/value pairs, joined by '=' characters.
This is important even for apparent simple assertions, as there is only
one name for each parameter... i.e.  there is no "do not ignore
nonreadable", or "do not use chroot", but rather "ignore nonreadable = no"
and "use chroot = no".

ignore nonreadable = yes
timeout = 600

Tim Conway
conway.tim at sphlihp.com reorder name and reverse domain
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Lachlan Cranswick <l.m.d.cranswick at dl.ac.uk>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
10/21/2002 05:35 AM